INSTRUCTIONS FOR EXERCISING THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
You will be reimbursed, within fourteen (14) days, the amount paid for the returned product, including shipping costs, if applied at the time of purchase, using the method you used to make the payment.
1. You have the right to withdraw from the contract concluded with the Seller, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within fourteen (14) days, starting from the day of receipt of the products purchased on blackoutfashionstore.com. In some specific cases, duly reported in the Right of Withdrawal section, it will be possible to change the chosen item with another.
2. To withdraw from the contract you can use the Return Form (in accordance with the standard form pursuant to Article 49, paragraph 4 of the Consumer Code) to be filled in and transmitted directly online through the site blackoutfashionstore.com, or to draft and send to the Seller another explicit declaration of your decision to withdraw from the contract. If you choose to use the Return Form to be sent directly online through the email email@example.com, the Seller will send you confirmation by e-mail of receipt of the request for withdrawal. If, on the other hand, you choose to send another declaration of withdrawal, the burden of proving the correct and timely exercise of the right of withdrawal will fall on you.
3. Once the withdrawal from the contract has been exercised, you will have to return the products to the Seller by delivering them to the courier for shipment within fourteen (14) days from when you notified the Seller of your decision to withdraw from the contract.
4. The only expenses at your expense are those of returning the purchased products, unless the Seller has expressly exempted you from such expenses at the time of purchase and the further condition that you use the forwarding agent indicated by the Seller in the Return Form.
5. If you decide to use the courier indicated by the Seller in the Return Form, you will not, however, have to pay the costs of returning the purchased products yourself. The payment of the costs of returning the purchased products will be made, on your behalf, directly by the Seller, who will therefore free you from any obligation to pay to the shipper. The Seller, for the payment of the return, will withhold a lump sum from the refund equal to the standard shipping cost of the products purchased. Furthermore, from the time of delivery of the purchased products to the shipping agent indicated by the Seller in the Return Form, the Seller exempts you from any liability in the event of loss or damage to the products during transport.
6. If you decide to use a different delivery method than the one indicated by the Seller in the Return Form, you will instead have to pay the costs of returning the purchased products yourself. In this case an amount equivalent to the cost of the products purchased will be refunded, while any additional costs incurred by you for having chosen a different and / or faster shipping type and delivery than the standard one will not be reimbursed. In this case, you will be responsible for the loss or damage of products. Otherwise, the Seller will be able to keep the products, in addition to the sums already paid for their purchase.
7. If at the time of delivery of the products previously contracted with the Seller, the buyer refuses to deliver the package (without a just cause given to our customer service in time: firstname.lastname@example.org or does not indicate an exhaustive shipping address will not be entitled to the full reimbursement of the sums already paid to the Seller In this hypothesis, an amount equal to the shipping cost (one way: to the customer and return: to the Seller will be deducted from the refund provided). by e-mail, from the Seller Within 14 days of sending the e-mail with which the amount deducted from the refund will be communicated, you can choose to get back, at your expense, the products in the state in which they were returned to the Seller, giving them communication to the Seller, in the manner that will be communicated to you.